save water save in Future
Education helps a person to get knowledge and improve confidence in life. It can help you improve in your career and your personal growth. An educated person can become a great citizen in society. It helps you to take the right decisions in life.
The modern, developed and industrialised world is running on the wheels of education. To be able to survive in the competitive world, we all need education as a torch that leads the way. Mentioned below are the various features of education which outline the importance of education in human life:
- Establish community nursery by using waste water and distribute saplings in the neighbourhood.
- Wash utensils using collected water in a bucket instead of washing directly under the running tap.
- Instead of washing mop the floor
- Select village level volunteers to check whether all the public taps and pipes are leak free.
- Promote Eco-san toilets : a closed water - less system
- Skip rinsing dishes before using your dishwasher and save water in each load.
- Don't allow water overflow from the overhead tank.
- Don’t wash the clothes and kitchen utensils in the water bodies.
- Don’t throw waste in water bodies.
- Run your dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer only when you have full loads.
- Dry clothes in sunlight